Followers

Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday Morning . . . .


. . . .and a new month ALREADY!!! I have a precious window of opportunity as our Grandchildren have gone home to prepare for the return to school tomorrow and nephew Number Two and Wife return this afternoon from their Tiki Touring around our beautiful country.  They will be with us until next Sunday, then they fly home to the UK and much cooler temperatures than they are getting here.  Anyway 'seize the moment' (who said that?  Don't know but it's certainly true.)  It's my Niece-in-law's birthday on Thursday (she is so looking forward to having a warm/hot birthday for a change) so last night I had a go at an easel card for her.  I got one for my birthday recently and loved it (thanks Diane) so had to try one.  N.I.L likes greens and browns so this idea popped into my head.  I hope she likes it (and I hope she gets a warm/hot day too!)  I may not have a lot of creating time this week but things should be back to normal next week.  Have a good day and thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment