Followers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Blue Moon

Hi again and I hope you are all well. If you are a tad unwell this morning then I hope my Blue Moon will brighten up your day a bit. I used all kind of stamps in this creation - one from Lavinia Stamps, one from ISC and one from Stampscapes and they all work together beautifully don't you think? I love creating the sky and mountains with my brayer. It takes a wee bit of practise but persevere 'cos it's definitely worth it. If you are trying and struggling look up some terrific brayer experts like Barbara Grey or Michelle Zindorf. They give great examples and tutorials. Then it is really a case of practise but sooooo worth it! I hope you like the clear, coolness of this one today and thanks for looking.

I am entering this in http://ooh-la-la-creationschallenges.blogspot.com/
 challenge - Anything Goes
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Sooooooooooooooooo beautiful love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Elaine!!! This is jaw dropping gorgeous! Good on you for using a brayer, I haven't been that brave yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I have to say this is my favourite Elaine it's just beautiful I love the little bit of glitter along the snow line thank you again for sharing with us at ooh la la
    I do so hope we see you in more of our challenges
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning, never tried a brayer ... yet! Glad you joined us again at OLL. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will find a particular interest in erotic or sensual male sizegenetics. This therapy is determined by enhancing or accomplishing sexual arousal. While it should be a cornerstone of gay sizegenetics, it has been accessed by heterosexual couples furthermore. Erotic therapy is very old and is often used as couples foreplay. While this therapy usually centers on erogenous zones, other sensitive areas associated with the body might be incorporated just for this type of gay sizegenetics. Very low cumulative affect that helps the flow of blood onto the erogenous zones.
    http://buysizegeneticsonline.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete