Followers

Friday, March 5, 2010

Good Morning

I'm bright and early today.  I finished and photographed this card last night but was too tired then to post it .  I found a weekly layout challenge somewhere On-Line and thought I might participate in a few of them as my mojo is a bit down at the moment.  So here is my effort at this particular challenge.  Choosing all the ingredients took me forever!!!  It's nothing clever but pretty if nothing else.  Hopefully I will feel a bit more inspired today.   I had an e-mail from a long lost schoolfriend today.  We re-established contact last year after some 40 odd years and it's been great.  Anyway this e-mail is to celebrate IVGLDSW Day.  Some of you may have been lucky to have been sent it from your friends.  It stands for International Very Good Looking Darn Smart Women's Day.  Now I'm sure you ALL fit into that category so have a Happy Day girls!!! (Sorry if there are any guys who look in.  I do appreciate your support too!!) Hope everyone has a great weekend doing whatever YOU want to do for at least some of the time.

Motto for all you IVGLDSW
 Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, totally worn out and screaming 'WOOO HOOOOO what a ride!'

No comments:

Post a Comment