Followers

Monday, March 15, 2010

The Sand Dunes

Good Monday Morning Everyone and I hope you all had a great weekend. I certainly did with our eldest daughter and our two youngest grandchildren staying from Friday evening until Sunday afternoon. Our daughter was attending a homeopathic seminar and The Littlies and I spent a large part of Saturday at the swimming pool followed by the playground. Then yesterday Tayla (girl) and I made a dolly out of buttons whilst Trent played his computer games. They are such cool kids snd I love it when they come to stay. (Have I told you that before???????) Anyway after they went home and I restored the house I painted yet another little piece of art on Stampbord. (Have you sourced it yet? You can get it in NZ from Glamour Girl Stamps www.glamourgirlstamps.co.nz The price compares VERY well with what I paid overseas so get some and give it a go. You'll love it too.) This is one of my favourite stamps from ISC which I think stands for Innovative Stamp Creations (just do a search on ISC stamps and I'm sure you'll get there) It makes me feel very tranquil when I am working on this image and I imagine the sound of the waves lapping onto the beach , nice warm sunshine on my skin and relaxing peacefully reading my book in the shelter of the dunes. I'd better go before I drift off to sleep. I hope you like the artwork. Have a good day and indeed a good week all of you. Me? I'm off for my Monday morning swim and Nifty Fifty session. Talk to you all later. Thanks for looking.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: