Followers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Butterfly Easel Card




I hope all you Mums out there had a nice Mother's Day today and were perhaps a little bit spoiled by your families. I had a nice early morning walk with my friend Ellen and then spent the rest of the day just puddling about. I was mostly puddling with this butterfly easel card. I do love easel cards and have moved on from the basic shape to more adventurous ones like this. I also love making the flowers I used on it. They are so cool to do and easy once you have watched a tutorial (lots of them out there thank-you ). I use a little 'fat' heart shape for the small flowers and a scallap punch for the large ones. I am going to refine my butterfly shape a bit and then have a go at another one. I had phone calls from both our girls this evening to check I had had a nice day and then we had a SKYPE link up with a schoolftriend in the UK which is always a good laugh. So yes I had a nice Mother's Day thank-you. Catch you next time. Thanks for visiting.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment