Followers

Friday, May 21, 2010

Flower Project Number 3


Good Morning Everyone. How about this? - Two early posts on the trot!!! I told you I can 'do mornings'! I actually did finish this one in time to post it last night but Harold was using this desktop computer rather than his laptop so I went to bed and left my post until this morning. It is a cute slider (matchbox) box I saw on Kelly Lunceford's site Flutter By Butterfly. It is very simple to make using any of the stunning double sided Designer Papers out there, and the fanfold flower just tops it off. Great to pop a wee gift in and give to someone you care about. Well it's Friday here and that means housework day yuk, yuk, yuk , so I'd better move my bottom and get something done. Harold is starting to show signs of strain after all his early mornings for his golf tournament. I showed sympathy last night and said 'Only one more love' but her groaned and said 'No Saturday is early too as we have Inter Club, playing away'. Oh well - Life's all about choices isn't it? I hope to be back later today with project number 4. In the meantime have a good day, take care and thanks for visiting.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment