Followers

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Flower Project Number 6

Bold, bright and cheerfull is how I would describe this card. I love the little fringed centres to my flowers which remind me of anemones. Fun to make - even the rolled, fringed middles. Once you get going it's easy - as most things are with a little practise. I used a 'tent' A5 as I wanted the extra bit of length to fit in my seven flowers. Five didn't seem quite enough and you know what they say about having groups in odd numbers, so thattook me to seven. It looks just about right don't you think? I embossed the base card in my Cuttlebug and the only way I could do that, and have the design right way up, was to emboss both front and back of the card. You can see from the third photo that it looks alright and is certainly a little different. I like different!! I think I have just one more flower project to do and then I have covered all the flowers in my class. I have that one covered too, so you may see it later but it's Saturday afternoon which means a netball match on TV AND our youngest daughter and partner are coming for tea. They go away on a cruise tomorrow so food will be a scarce commodity in their house today. Mind you once they get on board it will be wall to wall food for the next ten days!! Se you later - maybe! Thanks again for looking and for the comments some of you have left.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment