Followers

Monday, May 24, 2010

Two Slider Cards

Hi Everyone. What a grotty day it is here in Upper Hutt NZ. It has rained pretty much all day and is just one of those miserable days when it is good to stay indoors, cosy and warm with a good book. Well I did go for my water aerobics this morning but his afternoon I have been cosy and warm making slider cards. I found these two clever little cards on The 'Net (of course) and say a big thank-you to Beate Johns for her tutorials. Go take a look on SU resources (I think), print off a set of instructions and have a go. I did need to translate into my language in a couple of places but that's just the way different brains look at things isn't it? They are so clever - especially the first one. The mechanisms work so smoothly too. I am going to make one each for our two youngest Grandchildren, Trent and Tayla. I will have a think about what to put on the slide out parts that will really appeal to them. Well it's Monday Night Netball tonight so I don't expect I'll get much done craft wise. The All Whites play the Socceroos tonight too. Go The All Whites!!!!! Catch you back tomorrow probably. Thanks for visiting.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. super Cool, will have to go check on those

    Ali

    ReplyDelete