Followers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Pink Elephants on Parade

Hello again from a very soggy Upper Hutt this Tuesday afternoon. Still at least I don't feel guilty, crafting away, thinking I really ought to be doing the garden or something!! Today I have made these two fun slider cards for my two favourite Little People in the Whole World - alias Trent and Tayla. These are the cards I will post, for them to receive the day after we go on our holiday, to tell them how Very Special they are to Granma. My friend Diane (fresh home from SU Convention with lots of new ideas I hope) lent me the stamps. They are just so cute and I am sure T&T will love them - probably not quite as much as the $5 note I will include in each for them to spend on whatever they want - but they will love them. I'm off to make myself a nice hot drink and maybe read a few pages of my book. Thanks for visiting.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. They turned out GREAT!I love the colours you used, I'm sure T&T will love them and esp the $5

    ReplyDelete