Followers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Flower Project Number 1

Good Morning One and All. Don't be shocked - I do 'Do Mornings' as well as 'Late Nights' just as long as it's not too early. Harold is playing in a 4 day golf tournament this week so he has had a few VERY early ones. He leaves me snuggled up - Bless him! Today he brought me my morning lemon juice in hot water before he departed. Isn't he lovely? Anyway I digress. After I posted my flowers last night I went back to my desk and created this wee box (boring!!) but prettied it up with 3 little 'daisy' flowers and a bit of delicate sponging around the edges of the cream card. I think it looks cute and I do love the 'daisies'. Have a good day. Me? I'm off for my swim and water aerobics this morning and then I'm walking with a friend this afternoon if the rain keeps away. I may see you all later with project Number 2!! Thanks again for looking.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment