Followers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Posh in the Park

Hello Everyone and sorry for the long gap (again). I am very busy just now. We go away for our annual overseas trip in just over 5 weeks. Before I go I have 6 classes to teach which will take care of 3 of the Saturdays I have left. Of course for each class there is at least one sample to make and a set of instructions to write. I also have 9 birthday cards to get ready to cover the time we are away (7 weeks) and I always send a card to our two daughters and 3 grandchildren, so that they receive them the day after we've left, to tell them how much I love them and to take care of them selves and each other whilst we are away. Add to that a few gifts of sets of cards to take to friends in the UK and you will see why I haven't been blogging very much. A lot of the things I have made in the above list I have blogged previously but this Special Lady tonight is new. I bought her a wee while back but haven't used her until today. She is an Ecclectic Images stamp and there is a whole family of them!! I think I may have to send (to Aussie) for some of her 'sisters'. We have had lots of exercise today. We cycled about 32kms and had our usual Wednesday swim (100 lengths for me) too. We are toughening up our rear ends, as part of our holiday is cycling from Venice to Florence, which is 285kms in 6 days. It is a great way to see the countryside and we get to take our bikes on the train through the mountains instead of having to cycle over them! I'm really pleased about that! Anyway I'm off to bed and I think I will sleep well tonight. Thanks for stopping by.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment